07/04/2015

Grassington Embroiderers guild workshop

Well it was a day of all weathers,,,, snow, hail, rain, wind and sunshine, to mane a few, but myself and my friend Jane made it to the rugby club in Grassington for my workshop. Once everyone was settled in and warmed up with a lovely cup of coffee we made a start. As usual the work produced was very different and fabulous.  The ladies worked really quickly and before I knew it the day was over. Again here are the photos of before (I only got a few) and after. I hope some have time to finish them as they have an exhibition coming up and hopefully some of the work will be there on display.









2 comments:

  1. WOW some beautiful projects by the Ladies, great colour palettes and depth on every piece :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. From spain.

    ! Que creaciones tan bonitas! Really Beautiful...

    ReplyDelete