15/11/2013

Angie Lewin preview

Totally excited this evening as we went to the preview of Angie Lewin's work at the YSP. I have waited a year for this and it was well worth it. Her work is exquisite! !! On show was a range of prints, soft furnishings,  water colours and sketchbooks. If you can get over to see it you will not be disappointed,  and I will be going back a number of times I think. It is lovely seeing to work for real and the detail and skill that goes into her work is amazing.
The main purpose of my visit was to select a piece of work for my 40th last year. As the preview was on the day after my 41st it was fate that I should find my piece of heaven. Print no4/150 became mine tonight, pictured at end of blog.
I had a lovely evening with my family and met a lot of like minded friends there too.

No comments:

Post a Comment